ORAL HYGIENE ROUTINE
Your oral care hygiene routine is the most important aspect of your oral care routine maintenance.
Below are some tips to help you with your hygiene routine:
BRUSHING YOUR TEETH
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes. Always divide your time in 30 seconds increments between the 4 quadrants of your teeth.
- Brush all the surfaces of your teeth
- Brush twice a day (morning and before going to bed)
FLOSSING YOUR TEETH
- Flossing your teeth at least once a day
- Floss all teeth, even the back ones
CLEANING YOUR TONGUE
- The tongue captures around 60-70 % of all bacteria in the mouth.
- Brush you tongue from back forward at least 4-5 times a week. If possible do it daily.
- A fast way to clean in between teeth
- The Piksters interdental brush will allow you to clean the furcation’s between the teeth eliminating potential caries spots.